Sunday, October 19, 2008

The school from hell...maybe.

Ok, so this Wednesday I'm going to go to my ninth and final school. This itself wouldn't warrant any major reaction, were it not for the fairly documented instances of ALT abuse. I mean, not having been there or so much as seen anything for myself I'm not in a great position to judge, but word on the street is the kids at this unnamed junior high school have a bit of a notorious rep.

One of my predecessors here at the Board of Education apparently had it pretty rough, including vandalism to her car and physical assault. So not quite sure how it'll go, but we'll soon see just how badass these kids can be. I teach at the elementary school that feeds this junior high school, and I'd say the kids there are awesome, so maybe it was just a bad year? More to follow.

No comments: